1. Mahendra Pratap Singh, Shamik Sural, Vijay Atluri, Jaideep Vaidya and Ussama Yakub. Managing Multi-dimensional Multi-granular Security Policies using Data Warehousing. 9th International Conference on Network and System Security, Nov 3-5, 2015, New York, USA. (Acceptance ratio – 23%)
2. Manesh T., Brijith B. and Mahendra Pratap Singh,” An Improved Approach Toward Network Forensic Investigation of HTTP and FTP Protocols”, International Conference on Parallel, Distributed Computing Technologies and Applications, September 23 – 25, 2011.
3. T.R. Srinath, Mahendra Pratap Singh, “Anonymity and Verifiability in Multi-Attribute Reverse Auction”, International Journal of Information Technology Convergence and Services, Vol.1,No.4 , August 2011.
4. Suhas J Manangi, Parul Chaurasia and Mahendra Pratap Singh, “Analysis of Security Features in 5 Layer Internet Model”, International Journal of Computer Science and Engineering, ISSN: ISSN : 0975-3397 Vol. 02, No. 03, May 2010, 785-789.
5. Suhas J., Parul chaurasia and Mahendra Pratap Singh,” Merging of RC5 with AES- Incorporating more Flexibility and Security to AES”, ICIT, 21-24 Dec 2009, Bhubaneswar (India).
6. Mahendra Pratap Singh and R. Venkatesan, "Correction of Distortion for Images of Printed Materials”, ICCS, No-26, 21-23 March 2007, Hong Kong.