- Mr. Sreecharan Sankaranarayanan, 8th Sem B.Tech(CSE) has been accepted to the Ph.D.program of the Language Technologies Institute in the School of Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University starting in the Fall 2015 semester with Research Fellowship.
- Anirban Chakraborty and Arijit Mallik published An Windows 8 app for Microsoft NIT Surathkal Bootcamp: Appathon which is rated as Silver by Windows8Pit Crew and is in Windows Store now.
- Anirban Chakraborty presented a Poster Paper at Security and Privacy Symposium 2014 held at IIT Kanpur
- Tarun Jain presented a research paper at IEEE International Conference "Advanced Computing & Communication Technologies (ACCT-2014)" held at R.G. Society, Rohtak, Haryana.
- Jivak Dhadse presented a research paper at IEEE International Conference "Advanced Computing & Communication Technologies (ACCT-2014)" held at R.G. Society, Rohtak, Haryana.
- Sarat Chandra Prasad G got best Paper Award for the paper “Securing the Network Topology in a Source Routing Multi Domain SDN”, International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA), ISSN: 0975-8887, Volume ICACEA - No. 3, 2014.
- Arun V. Hegde Memorial Cash Prize for Karthik C (11CO47), VI semester B.Tech.(CSE) and Chetan Dugar (10CO106),VIII B.Tech.(CSE) securing more than 7.5(S.G.P.A.).
- Mahila Samithi KIOCL “Kudremukh” scholarship to Abhishek Maheshwari (12CO108), IV semester B.Tech.(CSE).
- Prof. V. Rajaraman’s cash Award to Chetan Dugar (10CO106), VIII B.Tech.(CSE) for highest CGPA from I to VII semester for the year 2013-14.
IEEEXtreme Programming Contest 6.0: Team KodeKallas: Ananthatejas R (09CO12) VIII semester B.Tech. , Suhas G P, Shanshank S is ranked I in India with global rank of 91.
Ananthatejas Raghavan and Madhuri Shanbhogue received the Richard E Merwin scholarship from IEEE Computer Society.
Team comprising of Chandramouli Sharma (10CO21) VI semester B.Tech., Vivek Yadav, and Madhuri Shanbhouge (09CO47) VIII semester B.Tech., are among the top 10 for the idea of Interactive Environmental Science Platform which are already been taken up as a project in IEEE Computer Society.
Prof. V. Rajaraman's Cash award to Abhinit Modi (10CO26),VIII B.Tech (CSE) for highest CGPA from I to VII semester for the year 2012-13.
Gopala Krishna Holla (08CO25), secured DAAD Scholarship at Fachhochschule Dortmund, University of Applied Sciences and Arts located in Dortmund, Germany
M.Tech. (2013-15) one student got internship in Amazon, five in Intel and two in Broadcom.